• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Nebraska is stepping up :) I was just approved! - Page 4

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›
#31
09-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
637 posts
MitchAPalooza23
0 AP
Bio done 9/13 thus I'm hoping for the good word tomorrow or early next week.
__________________
Approval - 10/2012.
Renewal #1 - 10/2014.
Renewal #2 - 9/2016.
Renewal #3 - Pending.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MitchAPalooza23
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MitchAPalooza23
Find all posts by MitchAPalooza23
#32
09-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
32 posts
gotricia
0 AP
Congrats!! I got approved too!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
gotricia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to gotricia
Find all posts by gotricia
#33
09-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,562 posts
Sgt.Peppers's Avatar
Sgt.Peppers
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotricia View Post
Congrats!! I got approved too!!
Congrats!!
__________________
Application Received: 8/31/2012 SC: VT
Biometrics: 9/17/2012
I-821D/I-765 Approved: 8/1/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Sgt.Peppers
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sgt.Peppers
Find all posts by Sgt.Peppers
#34
09-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Senior Member
From Earf
Joined in Aug 2012
337 posts
Lateralus's Avatar
Lateralus
0 AP
Congrats! Hopefully, I'll hear from them in a week or two.
__________________
DACA 2nd renewal app received: 04/22/2016
Biometrics: 05/11/2016
DACA expiration: 09/18/2016
DACA & EAD renewed: 08/24/2016
EAD Received: 9/3/16
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Lateralus
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lateralus
Find all posts by Lateralus
#35
09-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
396 posts
beachgirlx19
0 AP
Congrats! hopefully I will get approved soon too, I had my biometrics on 9.20 and mine was also routed to Nebraska!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
beachgirlx19
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beachgirlx19
Find all posts by beachgirlx19
#36
09-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Member
Joined in Aug 2012
92 posts
Ines
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45daysinrome View Post
Biometrics done 9/14.. nothing today. Hopefully tomorrow!


Same here! My Bio appointment was scheduled for September 26. I did a walk-in on 9/14. Still waiting. Perhaps tomorrow....
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Ines
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ines
Find all posts by Ines
#37
09-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
123 posts
Siri2013
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkiano View Post
Hi all, sorry for making a new thread but on my way to school and just got the text I checked my case status and it says my card is in production. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Funny, I had a dream Tuesday night that I was approved and everyone was congratulating me. As I was heading to apply for my SSN, I woke up. It was such a vivid dream, it was a sad moment when I woke up and realized it wasn't happening. Now, it is real.

Hang in there guys, it's coming.

Will come back when I finish my classes today if you guys have questions.
Congrats, it is cool to hear that Nebraska is open for business!
__________________
Self Prepared| Sent: 8-21-2012 | Delivered: 8-22-2012 | G-1145 Received: 8-27-2012 | SC: California| I-797C Letter Received: 8-29-2012 | Biometrics Letter Received: 9-8-2012 | Biometrics Appt: 9-28-12 Reschd. 9-25-2012 | Walk in Biometrics Completed: 9-14-2012 | EAD Approved: 9-20-2012 | EAD Card Mailed: 9-24-2012 | EAD Card Received: 9-27-2012 |SSN Applied: 9-28-2012 |SSN Card Arrival: 10-09-2012|CA DL Arrival: 10-24-2012|
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Siri2013
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Siri2013
Find all posts by Siri2013
#38
09-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Member
From San Diego CA
Joined in Aug 2012
59 posts
nabid_ozaeta
0 AP
Congrats!!! So happy to hear about everyone who's getting approved!
__________________
Application Sent: September 7 via USPS Express (Phoenix Lockbox)
Date of Receipt Notice: September 12 Received in Mail: September 15
Biometrics: Received in mail September 22 for October 2, Walk-in: Sep 25
Approval: October 9!! =D Received EAD: Oct. 13 Applied for SSC: Oct 13
Received SSC: October 22, DMV DL appointment: Oct 26
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nabid_ozaeta
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nabid_ozaeta
Find all posts by nabid_ozaeta
#39
09-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Apr 2010
390 posts
akkiano's Avatar
akkiano
0 AP
Thank you for the congrats everyone! Seems like Nebraska might be waking up from its slumber, hopefully all of you see an update on your case soon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Glo View Post
I wouldn't call it stepping up, you did your Biometrics on the 12th. California is on the sept. 19th Biometrics. They have a lot of catching up to do.

Anyways, CONGRATS!
No, they definitely stepped it up yesterday. There was a large wave of approvals coming out of Nebraska yesterday, compared to the frustrating trickle from the last two weeks. Of course they are not going to reach the rate at which California is churning out the approvals, no one should expect that.

Anyway, thanks for the congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsar8 View Post
Too bad I can't check my status online smh I have the same timeline as you though. What's your lin#r?
Its LIN12908403xx. Hmm, don't know what to tell you about the online status problem. Waiting in the dark sounds even more excruciatingly frustrating. I guess instead of obsessively checking online, you are going to have to obsessively check your mail Can't you call and check your status though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphning View Post
i just checked mine & my employment authorization changed to "card production" but my deferred action status is still on initial review :/
Yeah, no worries, that happened to me as well and seems to be the norm for almost all approvals for some reason. Only my I-765 status changed yesterday and then got the status update text for the I-821D at 7:15 am this morning. I'm sure yours will change today as well or tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Yay! I thought everyone died over there! Good for you.
Haha, yeah, didn't see it coming. Had already made up my mind to expect an approval next month at the earliest, to keep myself from going batshit insane with anxiety over the post-biometric wait. But then I get a text from a weird number and was like 'Who the hell?...... oh MY GAAAAAWD!!'

__________________
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
akkiano
View Public Profile
Send a private message to akkiano
Find all posts by akkiano
#40
09-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2009
1,372 posts
dreamy14
240 AP
Congrats!!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
dreamy14
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dreamy14
Find all posts by dreamy14
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.