• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Anyone else have problems with the fingerprinting machine? - Page 4

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#31
10-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
497 posts
4justice's Avatar
4justice
0 AP
I was kind of scared that when I was getting my prints taken, an alarm was gonna go off and red lights were going to start flashing everywhere and people were gonna be asked to evacuate....and that they were going to tell me that I was wanted by Interpol.
__________________
TEAM NEBRASKA: Application Sent:9/12/2012 ||Application Received: 9/14/2012
G-1145 Notification: 9/20/2012 ||I-797C Received: 9/22/2012||Biometrics Appt: 10/24/2012 - Walk-in 10/9/2012||EAD Approved: 11/20/2012|| SSN Received: 12/10/2012|| TX ID:12/12/2012 ||TX DL: 2/15/2013||LPR:Pending||Citizenship:Pending||Death:Pending
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
4justice
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 4justice
Find all posts by 4justice
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.