• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

Let's talk about <3 Part II - Page 587

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 537
  • 547
  • 557
  • 567
  • 577
  • 583
  • 584
  • 585
  • 586
  • 587
  • 588
  • 589
  • 590
  • 591
  • 597
  • 607
  • 617
  • 627
  • 637
  • next ›
  • last »
#5861
05-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
That is more like it Butters. Infusing some energy into the love thread. Como dicen en la sierra el que se fue a la villa perdio su silla or something like that. lol.

It is kinda like in those end of the world movies. Cajeta has left, turmalina has left, sid and ivy have found love, and the only (people) left (are) Piano and G33k. hahaha.


I edited...lol.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
Last edited by FlyinAgainstTheWind; 05-31-2013 at 08:26 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#5862
05-31-2013, 07:57 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
That is more like it Butters. Infusing some energy into the love thread. Como dicen en la sierra el que se fue a la villa perdio su silla or something like that. lol.

It is kinda like in those end of the world movies. Cajeta has left, turmalina has left, sid and ivy have found love, and the only thing left is Piano and G33k. hahaha.
I'm freakin infused... 3some!!!! Where's the line?

There better be a huge one on the one sittin on the chair....
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#5863
05-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
the line starts at the chair.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#5864
05-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Senior Member
From SoCal
Joined in Aug 2012
5,123 posts
g33k
0 AP
Say what? Lol...
__________________


"Throw yourself off a cliff and build your wings on the way down." -Ray Bradbury
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
g33k
View Public Profile
Send a private message to g33k
Find all posts by g33k
#5865
05-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2009
1,091 posts
SK18's Avatar
SK18
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivycali View Post
Guess what came in the mail today guys?! My new card! It is so shiny and new, I just want to stare at it!!!
Is my stalker card in yet? Good luck on your test tomorrow dude, kill it.



Yah bring on the love triangles. g33k and piano fighting for flyin'. cajeta if she posts, we can have a love square. Everyone must fight for their woman gladiator style. Reminds me what happened to Cajeta? It's really unusual for someone that used to post everyday to dissappear for months. Sk18 is a worrier. SK18 shall pm her now.
__________________
Timelines: Don't matter. Be prepared to wait.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SK18
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SK18
Find all posts by SK18
#5866
05-31-2013, 10:54 PM
Senior Member
From SoCal
Joined in Aug 2012
5,123 posts
g33k
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinAgainstTheWind View Post
They don't have to fight for me. I already made my decision. G33k is the lucky guy
Sorry Piano....
__________________


"Throw yourself off a cliff and build your wings on the way down." -Ray Bradbury
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
g33k
View Public Profile
Send a private message to g33k
Find all posts by g33k
#5867
05-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Shoot i'll take piano and sk18.... I know piano will probably decline but its like they say: prowl harder on the hard to get ones.........
Flyin is a hottie, i'd pillow fight her... I mean Geek... He's hot...
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#5868
05-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2009
1,091 posts
SK18's Avatar
SK18
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflynans View Post
Shoot i'll take piano and sk18.... I know piano will probably decline but its like they say: prowl harder on the hard to get ones.........
Flyin is a hottie, i'd pillow fight her... I mean Geek... He's hot...
Lol no. No woman for me, I'm too crazy and look like Gollum from LOTR. Besides I ain't Mexican so auto disqualification. I am the referee. You hoodlums bestuh behave or I'll take out my ring.
__________________
Timelines: Don't matter. Be prepared to wait.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
SK18
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SK18
Find all posts by SK18
#5869
05-31-2013, 11:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by g33k View Post
Sorry Piano....
lmao. HTML? I suck at it. Number one reason why I rarely changed my background on myspace. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflynans View Post
Shoot i'll take piano and sk18.... I know piano will probably decline but its like they say: prowl harder on the hard to get ones.........
Flyin is a hottie, i'd pillow fight her... I mean Geek... He's hot...


Dang butters. Thanks. I am not sure about that pillow fight though. Maybe we can do paintball teams or laser tag. G33k is above the rest. He is an entrepreneur!!
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#5870
05-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK18 View Post
Lol no. No woman for me, I'm too crazy and look like Gollum from LOTR. Besides I ain't Mexican so auto disqualification. I am the referee. You hoodlums bestuh behave or I'll take out my ring.
We really need to work on our self-esteem. Look up Body Dismorpihc Disorder or google amanda bynes.

We must love our bodies and what we have. Butters does not care you ain't mexican. She does not discriminate!!! What are you?

PS...I think that duded just freaked out Cajeta.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
Last edited by FlyinAgainstTheWind; 05-31-2013 at 11:29 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 537
  • 547
  • 557
  • 567
  • 577
  • 583
  • 584
  • 585
  • 586
  • 587
  • 588
  • 589
  • 590
  • 591
  • 597
  • 607
  • 617
  • 627
  • 637
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.