• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

The Vermont Support Center Thread - Page 706

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 656
  • 666
  • 676
  • 686
  • 696
  • 702
  • 703
  • 704
  • 705
  • 706
  • 707
  • 708
  • 709
  • 710
  • 716
  • 726
  • 736
  • 746
  • 756
  • next ›
  • last »
#7051
12-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivore View Post
Any news with tommy?
Nope. I hope all is well. How is your life post-daca?
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#7052
12-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2009
226 posts
tusol17
0 AP
Guys!! I just got approved!!! 12-12-12!!!
__________________
Renewal Sent - 2/25/2020
Notice of Action - 3/7/2020
Biometrics Appointment - 3/25/2020 (canceled)
Approved - 5/13/2020
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
tusol17
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tusol17
Find all posts by tusol17
#7053
12-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2009
226 posts
tusol17
0 AP
Im super happy!!
__________________
Renewal Sent - 2/25/2020
Notice of Action - 3/7/2020
Biometrics Appointment - 3/25/2020 (canceled)
Approved - 5/13/2020
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
tusol17
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tusol17
Find all posts by tusol17
#7054
12-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
291 posts
Tovicmar
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusol17 View Post
Guys!! I just got approved!!! 12-12-12!!!
Congrats!
__________________
Application Accepted: 9/27/2012
Biometric Done: 10/17/2012
Approved: 1/17/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Tovicmar
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tovicmar
Find all posts by Tovicmar
#7055
12-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Member
From oak ridge, tn
Joined in Sep 2012
53 posts
bhendry's Avatar
bhendry
0 AP
I just got that magical text message! I got a RFE! I'm still really excited because I know once I mail them whatever they need Ill get approved! It feels so good to know your almost at the end. Mailed application 8/30 Bio walk in 9/27 RFE 12/12/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
bhendry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to bhendry
Find all posts by bhendry
#7056
12-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
455 posts
dreamer83
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusol17 View Post
Guys!! I just got approved!!! 12-12-12!!!
Congrats! I have a similar timeline, hopefully my day is around the corner.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
dreamer83
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dreamer83
Find all posts by dreamer83
#7057
12-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
1,562 posts
Sgt.Peppers's Avatar
Sgt.Peppers
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel_golfer View Post
I LOVE Air Supply! Thanks for that nice morning treat!
Glad your happy, i <3 Air Supply also!
__________________
Application Received: 8/31/2012 SC: VT
Biometrics: 9/17/2012
I-821D/I-765 Approved: 8/1/2013
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Sgt.Peppers
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sgt.Peppers
Find all posts by Sgt.Peppers
#7058
12-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Member
From oak ridge, tn
Joined in Sep 2012
53 posts
bhendry's Avatar
bhendry
0 AP
hahah Im no longer excited about getting a RFE. I went on the RFE thread and some have been waiting 60 something days after they mailed their additional evidence and still nothing....Im not close to the end I just took two steps back. This sucks.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
bhendry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to bhendry
Find all posts by bhendry
#7059
12-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
138 posts
Bx_dreamer
0 AP
The waiting is taking a toll on me -_- I know months ago we had nothing but I've sent hard evidence and plenty of it . My timeline says it All
__________________
App Delivered 08/28/2012 to Vermont via Bronx NY
EAD Approved: 3/22/13 DACA Approved: 3/22/13
EAD Received 3/27/13
Renewal sent 12/9/14- DACA/EAD Expired 3/21/15
DACA/EAD Renewal 3/25/15
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Bx_dreamer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Bx_dreamer
Find all posts by Bx_dreamer
#7060
12-12-2012, 05:04 PM
BANNED
Joined in Nov 2012
857 posts
Koffha88
0 AP
Yeah...this DACA fad is getting old kinda quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhendry View Post
I just got that magical text message! I got a RFE! I'm still really excited because I know once I mail them whatever they need Ill get approved! It feels so good to know your almost at the end. Mailed application 8/30 Bio walk in 9/27 RFE 12/12/12
You don't understand, RFE is worse... you have to watch weeks go by without any suggestions as to when your approval will come in. Lucky you, your case is in vermont, and they move really fast.

oh wait.
Last edited by Koffha88; 12-12-2012 at 05:09 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Koffha88
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Koffha88
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 656
  • 666
  • 676
  • 686
  • 696
  • 702
  • 703
  • 704
  • 705
  • 706
  • 707
  • 708
  • 709
  • 710
  • 716
  • 726
  • 736
  • 746
  • 756
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.