• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

help filling out application :)

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
08-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2008
153 posts
tiger66
0 AP
Does anyone here know where I can go to get help filling out my application for DACA?
I am in the Los Angeles area. I can fill out the application fine with no issue, however i have a few questions on the technicalities, such as arrests and income related. If you guys would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
tiger66
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tiger66
Find all posts by tiger66
#2
08-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2011
127 posts
xcutsmanx
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger66 View Post
Does anyone here know where I can go to get help filling out my application for DACA?
I am in the Los Angeles area. I can fill out the application fine with no issue, however i have a few questions on the technicalities, such as arrests and income related. If you guys would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.
CHIRLA could help you for free but the wait its an eternity, but its worth it
just go to the CHIRLA website and call them.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
xcutsmanx
View Public Profile
Send a private message to xcutsmanx
Find all posts by xcutsmanx
#3
08-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Senior Member
From your mom's house
Joined in Jul 2009
478 posts
luvsherry
0 AP
why don't you post your questions here and we can try to answer them
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
luvsherry
View Public Profile
Send a private message to luvsherry
Find all posts by luvsherry
#4
08-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2008
153 posts
tiger66
0 AP
I will copy some of the formats I have seen floating around on the board.

One of my concerns is the form that ask to lists assets, do we need to count items over a certain value, like iPads, phones, computers, or how is that calculated. I would assume the income would just be based on tax information.

Also I have been arrested for ADW(a felony), but I was not convicted nor tried for it, I spent a night there due to backlog of cases. However the DA reviewed my case and no charges were filed. I was released without going to court. Before anyone goes on and makes it seem like I am a bad dreamer, I am not. It was self-defense, the arresting officer didn't see it then but the DA did. Is this something I should go to a lawyer for? Or will disclosing it with proper paperwork be enough? Sorry if post is long, don't expect you guys to know it all but if you do please answer.

Also is there anybody in Los Angeles that is doing their's that might want to meet up and help me? Or we can help each other.? Thanks guys!
Last edited by tiger66; 08-20-2012 at 08:06 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
tiger66
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tiger66
Find all posts by tiger66
#5
08-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2010
165 posts
WillHayes's Avatar
WillHayes
0 AP
You're in LA, dude. There's plenty of help over there. I would definitely look for help before sending mine, preferably a lawyer.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
WillHayes
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WillHayes
Find all posts by WillHayes


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.