• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

I got a weird call from DHSES

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • next ›
  • last »
#1
09-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
299 posts
Prominator's Avatar
Prominator
0 AP
12128677060 I have been getting calls from this number and they don't answer.
I called back and they tell me no one has called me in a very rude manner.
I did a Google search and it says that Its an office in New York.
I am very confused...
__________________
Application mailed: 8/23/12 Express usps AZ
Application recieved: 8/24/12 CALIFORNIA CENTER
I-797C notification: 8/30/12
Bio received on 9/13/12 for 10/10/12walk in9/19/12
production date 9/27/2012....ead received oct3.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Prominator
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Prominator
Find all posts by Prominator
#2
09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
From Sacramento, CA
Joined in Sep 2010
972 posts
jrpallares
0 AP
To be clear its a DHS office who is calling you?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jrpallares
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jrpallares
Find all posts by jrpallares
#3
09-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
524 posts
RAYADO1's Avatar
RAYADO1
0 AP
its Romney calling..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
RAYADO1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RAYADO1
Find all posts by RAYADO1
#4
09-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Apr 2012
661 posts
GiveMeAChance's Avatar
GiveMeAChance
0 AP
Don't freak out keep these numbers with you at all times:

If you meet the guidelines and have been served a detainer, you should immediately contact either the Law Enforcement Support Center’s hotline at 1-855-448-6903 (staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or the ICE Office of the Public Advocate either through the Office’s hotline at 1-888-351-4024 (staffed 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday) or by email at [email protected].

You never know these days. It might just be a sibling/friend playing a cruel joke on you. Now a days they can make anyone appear as the caller. A friend did it to me the other day. Instead of her number popping up it was my mothers number.
__________________
Application Sent - 08/25/12 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Priority | Application Arrived - 8/28/12 | Text/Email Notification - 8/31/12 @5:18 (Routed to Texas) | I-797C - 9/4/12 | Bio letter 9/10 Bio sched - 9/20 @ 1pm (no walk-in!) | EAD apprvd - 10/10/12 | 821D apprvd - 10/11/12 | EAD arrived 10/15/12 | SS#app - 10/16/12 | SS delvrd- 10/22/12 | IL DL - 10/24/12 issued for 5 year
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
GiveMeAChance
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GiveMeAChance
Find all posts by GiveMeAChance
#5
09-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Senior Member
From FL
Joined in Jun 2011
3,590 posts
Dres2011's Avatar
Dres2011
0 AP
It's a trap - General Ackbar
__________________
Expiration: 08/05/2019
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dres2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dres2011
Find all posts by Dres2011
#6
09-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2009
658 posts
iah's Avatar
iah
0 AP
Maybe it was from the RNC they wanted you to be a keynote speaker. DA YA KNOW
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
iah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to iah
Find all posts by iah
#7
09-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Senior Member
From FL
Joined in Jun 2011
3,590 posts
Dres2011's Avatar
Dres2011
0 AP
What is DHSES?
__________________
Expiration: 08/05/2019
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Dres2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Dres2011
Find all posts by Dres2011
#8
09-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
299 posts
Prominator's Avatar
Prominator
0 AP
I just finished talking on the phone with an officer from DHS, it was about a post on craigslist.
some hard drive I was selling had some mechanic software in it, I didn't know it was illegal to sell. I had gotten it from a mechanic friend and he told me to sell it on craigslist. I told the officer that it was a mistake and that I wasn't selling anything. he said that he was going to investigate. shit I am in big trouble , I feel like crying my ass off............fuck I messed up big time!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so nervous on what they might do to me...
__________________
Application mailed: 8/23/12 Express usps AZ
Application recieved: 8/24/12 CALIFORNIA CENTER
I-797C notification: 8/30/12
Bio received on 9/13/12 for 10/10/12walk in9/19/12
production date 9/27/2012....ead received oct3.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Prominator
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Prominator
Find all posts by Prominator
#9
09-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Dec 2009
658 posts
iah's Avatar
iah
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prominator View Post
I just finished talking on the phone with an officer from DHS, it was about a post on craigslist.
some hard drive I was selling had some mechanic software in it, I didn't know it was illegal to sell. I had gotten it from a mechanic friend and he told me to sell it on craigslist. I told the officer that it was a mistake and that I wasn't selling anything. he said that he was going to investigate. shit I am in big trouble , I feel like crying my ass off............fuck I messed up big time!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so nervous on what they might do to me...
wtf are you getting yourself into?? and what is it that you are selling that makes it illegal. sounds like a big ass prank.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
iah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to iah
Find all posts by iah
#10
09-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Senior Member
From Sacramento, CA
Joined in Sep 2010
972 posts
jrpallares
0 AP
Why would dhs be involved in this?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jrpallares
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jrpallares
Find all posts by jrpallares
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.