• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

DOCUMENT SHOWING PRESENCE IN THE US ON JUNE 15th 2012

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
09-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5 posts
lucas02sp
0 AP
I was looking through my application package that was sent (copies) and i realized that i DID NOT send proof that i was present in the UNITED STATES on June 15th 2012.

I have tax returns for the last 6 consecutive years my school transcripts (graduated high school 2009) and monthly bank statements from 2008 through present.

HERE IS WHERE I MESSED UP...
I sent the very first page of my monthly bank statements from 2008 to present, but i missed the one for JUNE (15)

The closest 1st page bank statements i sent were for:
APRIL24, 2012 - MAY 22, 2012
JUNE23, 2012 - JULY 22,2012

Now my question is: WILL I GET DENIED FOR MISSING THAT INFORMATION?
HOW CAN I SEND JUST THAT INFORMATION? (i do have that bank statement, and on top of that i also have a copy of my cellphone bill, which i did not send on my original application, dating June 14 2012 when i made my telephone payment.)
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO?

PLEASE HELP -- I am WORRIED THEY WILL DENY MY APPLICATION.

THANK YOU!

_______
I sent my application on 8/23/12
Received the I-797C on 9/6/12
Received the ASC (biometrics) apointment letter on 9/10/12
Date for biometrics is 9/25/12
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
lucas02sp
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lucas02sp
Find all posts by lucas02sp
#2
09-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2007
832 posts
anitagreencard's Avatar
anitagreencard
0 AP
I hope not, I sent in circumstantial evidence as well. I don't see why they'd flat out deny it though, if anything they'll send a notice for more evidence.
__________________
Sent:9-17-2012 | Delivered: 9-18-2012 | Electronic I-797C Received: 9-20-2012 routed to Vermont |
I-797C Received:9-24-2012| Biometrics Appt: 9-27-2012 for 10-23-2012| Biometrics Walk-in: 10-9-2012 |
Approved: 6-5-13 | EAD Arrived: 6-10-13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
anitagreencard
View Public Profile
Send a private message to anitagreencard
Find all posts by anitagreencard
#3
09-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
Don't worry too much.

They have said that they will use Circumstantial evidence. They know that us being illegal immigrants won't have much of a paper trail. They know that it would be hard for us to obtain proof, so if they believe that you were here on that date, they will let it slide.

I also read in the FAQ I believe that minimum you should send them something for each year.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#4
09-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5 posts
lucas02sp
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Glo View Post
Don't worry too much.

They have said that they will use Circumstantial evidence. They know that us being illegal immigrants won't have much of a paper trail. They know that it would be hard for us to obtain proof, so if they believe that you were here on that date, they will let it slide.

I also read in the FAQ I believe that minimum you should send them something for each year.
I hope so!!!! I'm praying!!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
lucas02sp
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lucas02sp
Find all posts by lucas02sp


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.