• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Document production error

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›
#1
11-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Member
Joined in Jul 2012
51 posts
e73396
0 AP
I received an email saying that my card was produced and has been sent to my mail. Why does it say that even though, I haven't done my biometrics. My biometrics appointment is on November 27, 2012. Any explanation? I'll attach a picture of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (205.2 KB, 53 views)
__________________
Lawyer Prepared
Chicago Lockbox Facility: Sent: 10/11/12
G-1145 txt&email: 10/18/12
I-797C received: 10/22/12, Biometric received: 11/07/12 for 11/27/12
Biometrics done: 11/19/12, EAD Approved: 04/15/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
e73396
View Public Profile
Send a private message to e73396
Find all posts by e73396
#2
11-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
188 posts
youngunner
0 AP
that's weird...
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
youngunner
View Public Profile
Send a private message to youngunner
Find all posts by youngunner
#3
11-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
5,606 posts
JJ Glo's Avatar
JJ Glo
60 AP
You sure you entered the correct Receipt Number?
__________________
Self filed AOS │Apps Received By USCIS - 3/18/19 │Biometrics Done - 4/11/19
Interview Scheduled - 4/24/19│Interview Date - 5/31/19│AOS Approval - 5/31/19
Permanent Resident Card Received - 6/8/19
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
JJ Glo
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JJ Glo
Find all posts by JJ Glo
#4
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Member
Joined in Jul 2012
51 posts
e73396
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Glo View Post
You sure you entered the correct Receipt Number?
100% positive I did.
__________________
Lawyer Prepared
Chicago Lockbox Facility: Sent: 10/11/12
G-1145 txt&email: 10/18/12
I-797C received: 10/22/12, Biometric received: 11/07/12 for 11/27/12
Biometrics done: 11/19/12, EAD Approved: 04/15/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
e73396
View Public Profile
Send a private message to e73396
Find all posts by e73396
#5
11-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
341 posts
Skycap's Avatar
Skycap
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by e73396 View Post
I received an email saying that my card was produced and has been sent to my mail. Why does it say that even though, I haven't done my biometrics. My biometrics appointment is on November 27, 2012. Any explanation? I'll attach a picture of it.
Have you ever gone through biometrics before?
__________________
| Applied with: Lawyer in CA | EWI | Packet sent: 10/11/2012 to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox | Delivered: 10/12/2012 | Signed off by: E. Arndt | G1145 Notification: 10/17/2012 routed to California| I-797C: 10/20/2012 | Biometrics: R'cvd 10/19/2012 for 11/05/2012 | Walk-In: 10/22/2012 | Approved: 5/3/2013 | EAD Sent: 5/7/2013 | EAD Rcv'd: 5/10/13 | SSN card: Issued 1990 |CA DL: Issued 2005
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Skycap
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Skycap
Find all posts by Skycap
#6
11-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Member
Joined in Jul 2012
51 posts
e73396
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skycap View Post
Have you ever gone through biometrics before?
No I haven't. Weird right?
__________________
Lawyer Prepared
Chicago Lockbox Facility: Sent: 10/11/12
G-1145 txt&email: 10/18/12
I-797C received: 10/22/12, Biometric received: 11/07/12 for 11/27/12
Biometrics done: 11/19/12, EAD Approved: 04/15/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
e73396
View Public Profile
Send a private message to e73396
Find all posts by e73396
#7
11-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Sounds like USCIS is a few steps ahead...

They know about you...

__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
#8
11-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Member
Joined in Jul 2012
51 posts
e73396
0 AP
I just saw this in my email, what does this mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (197.3 KB, 49 views)
__________________
Lawyer Prepared
Chicago Lockbox Facility: Sent: 10/11/12
G-1145 txt&email: 10/18/12
I-797C received: 10/22/12, Biometric received: 11/07/12 for 11/27/12
Biometrics done: 11/19/12, EAD Approved: 04/15/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
e73396
View Public Profile
Send a private message to e73396
Find all posts by e73396
#9
11-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Member
Joined in Jul 2012
51 posts
e73396
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
Sounds like USCIS is a few steps ahead...

They know about you...

Is that bad? Lol
__________________
Lawyer Prepared
Chicago Lockbox Facility: Sent: 10/11/12
G-1145 txt&email: 10/18/12
I-797C received: 10/22/12, Biometric received: 11/07/12 for 11/27/12
Biometrics done: 11/19/12, EAD Approved: 04/15/13
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
e73396
View Public Profile
Send a private message to e73396
Find all posts by e73396
#10
11-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
3,130 posts
MadMan's Avatar
MadMan
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by e73396 View Post
Is that bad? Lol
I was kidding. I doubt USCIS would grant an EAD without biometrics. It must be some weird error on their part. The picture you take at biometrics goes on the EAD. Keep us updated.
__________________
Original: *Delivered: 08/15/2012. *Biometrics : 9/20/12. *Approval Date: 10/17/12. *EAD Received: 10/20/12. *Social: 10/26/12.*Drivers License: 10/29/12.

3rd Renewal: *Shipped: 01/15/18. *Delivered: 1/17/18. *Acceptance: 01/19/18. *Biometrics: 1/20/18. *Appointment: 02/08/18. *Expiration: 09/18.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
MadMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MadMan
Find all posts by MadMan
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.