• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The News Room

Petition - NJ Gov. Chris Christie: Allow in-state tuition for NJ DACA dreamers

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
11-20-2012, 12:50 PM
BANNED
Joined in Aug 2012
232 posts
ferchor2
0 AP
Gov. Chris Christie is soon to announce if hes running for a re-election for a second term as governor, i think it will be good if we start a petition asking him to allow in-state tuition for NJ dreamers like the Gov. of Massachusetts. This can either hurt him or pressure him to allow it since we are expecting so much from the republicans after Obamas victory.

sign please.

http://www.change.org/petitions/nj-g...-nj-dreamers-2
Last edited by ferchor2; 11-20-2012 at 01:02 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ferchor2
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ferchor2
#2
11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
396 posts
beachgirlx19
0 AP
I live in NJ and I Already got in-state tuition lol.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
beachgirlx19
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beachgirlx19
Find all posts by beachgirlx19
#3
11-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
25 posts
LastDinosaur91
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirlx19 View Post
I live in NJ and I Already got in-state tuition lol.
How did you get in-state tuition?
__________________
Application Sent - 08/22/2012 to Chicago lockbox via USPS priority mail Delivered - 8/24/2012 G-1145 Alert - 8/30/2012
I-797 Received - 9/4/2012 Date of Biometrics Appointment - 9/19/2012
EAD In Production - 10/20/2012 EAD Received - 10/25/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
LastDinosaur91
View Public Profile
Send a private message to LastDinosaur91
Find all posts by LastDinosaur91
#4
11-22-2012, 08:14 AM
BANNED
Joined in Aug 2012
232 posts
ferchor2
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirlx19 View Post
I live in NJ and I Already got in-state tuition lol.
how and what college?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ferchor2
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ferchor2
#5
11-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2012
103 posts
muslimah23's Avatar
muslimah23
0 AP
all my 4 siblings got in state tuition because of the EAD.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
muslimah23
View Public Profile
Send a private message to muslimah23
Find all posts by muslimah23
#6
11-22-2012, 04:39 PM
BANNED
Joined in Aug 2012
232 posts
ferchor2
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslimah23 View Post
all my 4 siblings got in state tuition because of the EAD.
where what colleges tho?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ferchor2
View Public Profile
Find all posts by ferchor2
#7
11-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
396 posts
beachgirlx19
0 AP
I pay normal tuition for Bergen Community College in Paramus NJ. lol. i talked to a lady about my situation there, and she said it's up to the college's courtesy to decide what they wanna charge so yeah. plus, when I enrolled I did it through my guidance conselor - he did it for me, my tax payer number at that time went through just fine.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
beachgirlx19
View Public Profile
Send a private message to beachgirlx19
Find all posts by beachgirlx19
#8
11-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Mar 2012
16 posts
BLAST
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgirlx19 View Post
I pay normal tuition for Bergen Community College in Paramus NJ. lol. i talked to a lady about my situation there, and she said it's up to the college's courtesy to decide what they wanna charge so yeah. plus, when I enrolled I did it through my guidance conselor - he did it for me, my tax payer number at that time went through just fine.
Hey there~ I go to BCC too and I also pay the in-county tuition ;D But the problem occurs when we transfer to a 4 year college.. cuz most (or all I think) of 4 year colleges in NJ charge out-of-state tuition for undocumented
__________________
Sent: 08/15/2012 Delivered: 08/16/2012
G-1145 txt&email: 08/21/12 I-797C received: 8/27/12
Biometric received: 8/30/12 Biometrics done: 09/19/12
DA Approved: 10/16/12 EAD Approved: 10/15/12
Nebraska Service Center
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
BLAST
View Public Profile
Send a private message to BLAST
Find all posts by BLAST


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.