• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > Other Topics > Other Topics

DAP chat

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
07-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2007
243 posts
califoniadreamin'
0 AP
I have a question, everytime I try to get on the chat it says it is offline..........what is that? What can I do to change that and actually get on the chat. Thanks
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
califoniadreamin'
View Public Profile
Send a private message to califoniadreamin'
Find all posts by califoniadreamin'
#2
07-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2006
915 posts
hooper
0 AP
try using firefox, if that doesn't work than it's your pc.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
hooper
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hooper
Find all posts by hooper
#3
07-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Administrator
Joined in Mar 2006
1,749 posts
Nick's Avatar
Nick
90 AP
I am fairly sure that this is because you have cookies turned off. This issue is fixed in the new version, but I havent had the time to put it up yet.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Nick
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nick
Find all posts by Nick


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.