• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

October 2013 Applicants?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›
#1
10-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
852 posts
FLDreamerrr
0 AP
I know I'm like super late but idc
Just sent mine today whos with me?
I feel like less people are applying nowadays so I have hope I will get accepted real quick

Date Application Sent: 10/24/13 --Date Application Received: 10/28/13 -- Service Center: -- Date of I-797 C Notice of Action: -- Date Biometrics scheduled --Date of Completed Biometrics --- Date of Approval -
Last edited by FLDreamerrr; 10-26-2013 at 04:26 PM..
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FLDreamerrr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FLDreamerrr
Find all posts by FLDreamerrr
#2
10-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Member
From CA
Joined in Oct 2007
80 posts
mz.n
0 AP
Late one right here :/
__________________
2nd renewal mailed 6/5/17 to Phoenix, AZ
Accepted and routed: 6/12 USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center
Biometric Appointment: 6/29
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
mz.n
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mz.n
Find all posts by mz.n
#3
10-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
852 posts
FLDreamerrr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz.n View Post
Late one right here :/
Thank god I'm not alone lol
Mine should get received Monday
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FLDreamerrr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FLDreamerrr
Find all posts by FLDreamerrr
#4
10-25-2013, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
Guaranteed it will take at least 4 months but at least you send it better than not sending it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith
#5
10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Member
From CA
Joined in Oct 2007
80 posts
mz.n
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLDreamerrr View Post
Thank god I'm not alone lol
Mine should get received Monday
Right?! Look forward to your updates.
__________________
2nd renewal mailed 6/5/17 to Phoenix, AZ
Accepted and routed: 6/12 USCIS Harrisonburg Storage Center
Biometric Appointment: 6/29
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
mz.n
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mz.n
Find all posts by mz.n
#6
10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
852 posts
FLDreamerrr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith View Post
Guaranteed it will take at least 4 months but at least you send it better than not sending it
I'm fine with that, as long as I get it before march which is when I turn 18 I'll be fine

But are you sure? A lot of the august applicants are getting accepted 2-3 months and I figured thats because not that many people are applying this late , so maybe mine would be as fast?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FLDreamerrr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FLDreamerrr
Find all posts by FLDreamerrr
#7
10-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
852 posts
FLDreamerrr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mz.n View Post
Right?! Look forward to your updates.
Yeah of course , I'll deff be looking forward to your updates since you sent it earlier then me
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FLDreamerrr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FLDreamerrr
Find all posts by FLDreamerrr
#8
10-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2013
139 posts
nayelytr
0 AP
Good luck guys, it seems they are approving in 2-3 months lately. I waited 3 months and just got my ead today. Just keep positive .
__________________
DACA sent: July 16
Bios: August 19
EAD Approval: October 21
DACA Approval: October 22
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
nayelytr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to nayelytr
Find all posts by nayelytr
#9
10-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
852 posts
FLDreamerrr
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayelytr View Post
Good luck guys, it seems they are approving in 2-3 months lately. I waited 3 months and just got my ead today. Just keep positive .
Hopefully , I wouldn't even mind up to 5 months tbh , but my brother took 9 months which is what I'm afraid of. I don't want to end my senior year without being able to have a job to get money for prom + drive places etc.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FLDreamerrr
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FLDreamerrr
Find all posts by FLDreamerrr
#10
10-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Member
Joined in Jul 2013
54 posts
Naxield
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLDreamerrr View Post
Hopefully , I wouldn't even mind up to 5 months tbh , but my brother took 9 months which is what I'm afraid of. I don't want to end my senior year without being able to have a job to get money for prom + drive places etc.
What you don't want to end your senior year with, is no money for college.

But I sent my stuff in June, and I should be getting approved anytime now since I sent in and they received my RFE on Oct. 16. Usually, after an RFE, they take more or less than a month. I'm hoping for less.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Naxield
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Naxield
Find all posts by Naxield
  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.