• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Changing address with USCIS

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
12-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
335 posts
carlo_flash's Avatar
carlo_flash
0 AP
Hey everyone!
Just a.quick question.

I tried calling USCIS to.change my address since I moved & they told me, I cant change by phone if I don't have any pending case. So she told me to do it online..

I did it online and got.this receipt ARF something.
My question is, is this the only thing I have to do? Why didnt I receive anything from them that I changed my address?
__________________
Self Prep App Sent:08/24/2012; Arizona Lockbox received:08/27/2012; I-797C Notice of Action Received: 08/30/2012; Biometrics Walk-in (CA SC): 09/18/2012; DACA/EAD Approval: 12/06/2012 until 12/05/2014; EAD Arrival: 12/12/2012;SSN Application: 12/13/2012; SSN Received:12/18/2012;CA DL Received: 01/07/2013 Renewal Received: 08/4/2014; Biometrics Walk-in: 09/01/2014; Working Permit Renewed: 10/30/2014; DACA Renewed:10/31/2014
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
carlo_flash
View Public Profile
Send a private message to carlo_flash
Find all posts by carlo_flash


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.