• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

AP to India? Any stories?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
12-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jul 2012
516 posts
marley monster
0 AP
My grandpa is extremely sick and has been in a hospital bed for a couple weeks now. He is showing no signs of getting better. I wanted to see him for maybe this last time. Is it risky to try and get AP to India? How does the process go? Anyone ever traveled to india on AP here? Thanks guys!
__________________
Date Application Sent - 8/24/2012/Delivered-8/27
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action- 9/6/2012
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9/25/12 Walk in: 9-13-12
Date of Approval- 10/19/2012
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
marley monster
View Public Profile
Send a private message to marley monster
Find all posts by marley monster
#2
12-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Dec 2015
3 posts
vike27
0 AP
Yes I went to India on AP. I was likely one of the first people to ever use AP and was unsure if they would let me back in the country but it all worked out. Just skeptical of everything, but didn't care I wanted to go regardless.

It was relatively easy process to achieve.

I am from Mexico, I went on a fellowship/job I dont know your reason.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
vike27
View Public Profile
Send a private message to vike27
Find all posts by vike27
#3
12-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Aug 2009
264 posts
jayman2717
0 AP
hi
there were couple people who went and came back from india in this forum with AP.
before applying for AP , consult good immigration attorney.
__________________
app arrived 8/22 - 797 letter 9/6- bio letter 9/8- bio done 9/10 RFE 10/1
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jayman2717
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jayman2717
Find all posts by jayman2717


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.