• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Can you renew DACA while travelling on AP?

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
03-31-2016, 01:53 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2016
22 posts
jeweloh
0 AP
I'm planning to travel with AP for 2 months but my renewal time falls around the same time. Is it ok to submit the renewal packet while I'm outside the country? If I have a different person prepare it? And they sign their name as the 'preparer'?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
jeweloh
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jeweloh
Find all posts by jeweloh
#2
04-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
15,081 posts
Pianoswithoutfaith's Avatar
Pianoswithoutfaith
30 AP
I don't think you could do this you have to be in the States at the time of applying.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I personally knew that if he wins he's not going to be touching DACA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Face View Post
I hope Trump wins second term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBefore1984 View Post
Tranny is not derogatory term dummy
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Pianoswithoutfaith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pianoswithoutfaith
Find all posts by Pianoswithoutfaith


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.