• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

*****Daca approvals <------****** - Page 1333

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1283
  • 1293
  • 1303
  • 1313
  • 1323
  • 1329
  • 1330
  • 1331
  • 1332
  • 1333
  • 1334
  • 1335
  • 1336
  • 1337
  • 1343
  • 1353
  • 1363
  • 1373
  • 1383
  • next ›
  • last »
#13321
01-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Senior Member
From california
Joined in Oct 2012
372 posts
superanxious
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
Lmao! Oh my god believe me I totally feel that way too!

With my bro's I remember thinking I'd just walk to the post office and ask them to just give it to us. lol But let's try really really hard to stay positive.
Hey that is not a bad idea I'm gonna go... by the way in the usps wed site it says pick and like four different pick up times but they are all in kentucky it doesn't seem like it has move here to california but it still says that is was going to be deliver today.
__________________
App. Rec.: Oct. 29 Bio letter: Nov. 7
Bio walk in: Nov. 19 Bio Appt.: Nov. 26
APPROVE: DEC. 31 DACA & EAD
App. July 29 16. Bio Oct. 16. Exp. 11/17/16
Approve 11/16/2017
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
superanxious
View Public Profile
Send a private message to superanxious
Find all posts by superanxious
#13322
01-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by superanxious View Post
Hey that is not a bad idea I'm gonna go... by the way in the usps wed site it says pick and like four different pick up times but they are all in kentucky it doesn't seem like it has move here to california but it still says that is was going to be deliver today.
That's weird they probably have forgotten to update it and it updates slow too. lol
It's cause USPS is broke...I'd volunteer if I could!

You know what I've been thinking of getting a PO BOX maybe my corespondence will be safer if it arrives there?
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#13323
01-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Congrats to all recent and old approvals... Lets not forget those...

Omg guys I'm still waiting and I am hopeful and hopeless at the same time!
I ask not for chump change or a dollar... But a little prayer for my approval... Since it worked for all ya'll I need a few more bros' to pray with me.
I honestly think there's just so many screw ups in my life; which may be stumping the adjucators brains....
I wish they would just call me and ask me... Lol
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#13324
01-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by superanxious View Post
Hey that is not a bad idea I'm gonna go... by the way in the usps wed site it says pick and like four different pick up times but they are all in kentucky it doesn't seem like it has move here to california but it still says that is was going to be deliver today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaccountant View Post
That's weird they probably have forgotten to update it and it updates slow too. lol
It's cause USPS is broke...I'd volunteer if I could!

You know what I've been thinking of getting a PO BOX maybe my corespondence will be safer if it arrives thefre?
I can picture your envelope being bounced around like a hot potato in Kentucky....
Lol don't sweat it you'll get it Monday so call me maybe
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#13325
01-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Member
Joined in Oct 2012
47 posts
david.got.skeez
0 AP
okay so couple days ago i went into my social securtiy office and applied for the card, the lady said my information didnt process yet or something so it'll take up to 4 weeks and gave me some print out saying i applied for it. has anyone went and got the same thing and had to wait all 4 weeks? or did it come in faster?
__________________
Application Sent-9/9/12
Application Received- 9/14/12
Biometrics Appt.- 10/17/12(walk-in 10/15/12)
Approval Date- 12/21/2012[DACA]

Approval Date- 12/26/2012 [EAD]
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
david.got.skeez
View Public Profile
Send a private message to david.got.skeez
Find all posts by david.got.skeez
#13326
01-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflynans View Post
Congrats to all recent and old approvals... Lets not forget those...

Omg guys I'm still waiting and I am hopeful and hopeless at the same time!
I ask not for chump change or a dollar... But a little prayer for my approval... Since it worked for all ya'll I need a few more bros' to pray with me.
I honestly think there's just so many screw ups in my life; which may be stumping the adjucators brains....
I wish they would just call me and ask me... Lol
I was like this too and look what happened I was totally not expecting it I thought I was going to either get an RFE or wait longer. I sent what seemed to me just enough evidence however for 2012 I was a little nervous because I didn't go to school and all I had to show was that I volunteered, and corespondence I received. Stay hopeful not hopeless and try not to worry sometimes we worry to much when everything will work out fine. I will pray for you and the rest of my fellow dreamers. <3
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#13327
01-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Senior Member
From california
Joined in Oct 2012
372 posts
superanxious
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflynans View Post
Congrats to all recent and old approvals... Lets not forget those...

Omg guys I'm still waiting and I am hopeful and hopeless at the same time!
I ask not for chump change or a dollar... But a l... and little prayer for my approval... Since it worked for all ya'll I need a few more bros' to pray with me.
I honestly think there's just so many screw ups in my life; which may be stumping the adjucators brains....
I wish they would just call me and ask me... Lol
Girl I'm the queen of screw ups... in fact another of my worries for not getting approve was that in the last page of my transcript were my grades and they were all F's and U's
__________________
App. Rec.: Oct. 29 Bio letter: Nov. 7
Bio walk in: Nov. 19 Bio Appt.: Nov. 26
APPROVE: DEC. 31 DACA & EAD
App. July 29 16. Bio Oct. 16. Exp. 11/17/16
Approve 11/16/2017
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
superanxious
View Public Profile
Send a private message to superanxious
Find all posts by superanxious
#13328
01-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Senior Member
From california
Joined in Oct 2012
372 posts
superanxious
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by david.got.skeez View Post
okay so couple days ago i went into my social securtiy office and applied for the card, the lady said my information didnt process yet or something so it'll take up to 4 weeks and gave me some print out saying i applied for it. has anyone went and got the same thing and had to wait all 4 weeks? or did it come in faster?
OMG don't tell me that...I have heard before look it up.. but I hope is not that bad.. I need a job asap and imagine no ead and ss taking its sweet time
__________________
App. Rec.: Oct. 29 Bio letter: Nov. 7
Bio walk in: Nov. 19 Bio Appt.: Nov. 26
APPROVE: DEC. 31 DACA & EAD
App. July 29 16. Bio Oct. 16. Exp. 11/17/16
Approve 11/16/2017
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
superanxious
View Public Profile
Send a private message to superanxious
Find all posts by superanxious
#13329
01-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Senior Member
From Texas
Joined in Sep 2012
3,208 posts
msaccountant
130 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by david.got.skeez View Post
okay so couple days ago i went into my social securtiy office and applied for the card, the lady said my information didnt process yet or something so it'll take up to 4 weeks and gave me some print out saying i applied for it. has anyone went and got the same thing and had to wait all 4 weeks? or did it come in faster?
Visit the SSN, SSA wait times thread and I believe there's another titled 10 day wait for SSN. Those have good info. Good luck!
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
msaccountant
View Public Profile
Send a private message to msaccountant
Find all posts by msaccountant
#13330
01-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Senior Member
From california
Joined in Oct 2012
372 posts
superanxious
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflynans View Post
I can picture your envelope being bounced around like a hot potato in Kentucky....
Lol don't sweat it you'll get it Monday so call me maybe
Lol ill call you... hope you too get approve soon... my prayers go to all you guys that have been waiting so long
__________________
App. Rec.: Oct. 29 Bio letter: Nov. 7
Bio walk in: Nov. 19 Bio Appt.: Nov. 26
APPROVE: DEC. 31 DACA & EAD
App. July 29 16. Bio Oct. 16. Exp. 11/17/16
Approve 11/16/2017
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
superanxious
View Public Profile
Send a private message to superanxious
Find all posts by superanxious
  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1283
  • 1293
  • 1303
  • 1313
  • 1323
  • 1329
  • 1330
  • 1331
  • 1332
  • 1333
  • 1334
  • 1335
  • 1336
  • 1337
  • 1343
  • 1353
  • 1363
  • 1373
  • 1383
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.