• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

February Expiration Thread - Page 5

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 15
  • next ›
  • last »
#41
12-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
4,293 posts
FlyinAgainstTheWind
0 AP
still waiting. I hope it doesn't come to close to expiration. Almost January.
__________________
Sent 10/19->WAC accepted 10/24
I-797 arrived 10/27
Biometrics letter arrived 10/29 Biometrics done 11/20
EAD: February 7, 2013 SSN:Already Have DL:Gonna take a month or two..haha.never bothered to learn..too scurred
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
FlyinAgainstTheWind
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FlyinAgainstTheWind
Find all posts by FlyinAgainstTheWind
#42
12-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
1,559 posts
Sorrybrah
0 AP
Approved renewal today

Exp Date: Feb 7
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Sorrybrah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sorrybrah
Find all posts by Sorrybrah
#43
12-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2014
4,817 posts
2MoreYears's Avatar
2MoreYears
0 AP
darn it ! I wanted to be the first one.

I'm happy for u though.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
2MoreYears
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 2MoreYears
Find all posts by 2MoreYears
#44
12-29-2014, 10:57 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
1,559 posts
Sorrybrah
0 AP
Lol it's funny how twisted this is. I was one of the early applicants back in aug2012 and was approved the last. Now I'm approved "first".
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Sorrybrah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sorrybrah
Find all posts by Sorrybrah
#45
12-29-2014, 11:29 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2012
270 posts
Allthatnmore
0 AP
Exp feb 18th. Case received Sep. 24th card production today.
__________________
App sent:8/15
Routed to Nebraska
Bio appointment:9/13 done
RFE 12/6 (disposition letter)
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Allthatnmore
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Allthatnmore
Find all posts by Allthatnmore
#46
12-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Sep 2013
1,559 posts
Sorrybrah
0 AP
yup now they're processing feb babies.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Sorrybrah
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sorrybrah
Find all posts by Sorrybrah
#47
12-30-2014, 01:40 AM
Member
Joined in Dec 2014
46 posts
_iliketodream
0 AP
My application was sent to Nebraska Service Center. I heard they are really bad. I applied late and I am not hopeful. They received my application on December 2nd and I haven't received my biometrics appointment yet. My card expires Feb 27th and I am afraid that I will lose my job because of that.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
_iliketodream
View Public Profile
Send a private message to _iliketodream
Find all posts by _iliketodream
#48
12-31-2014, 08:23 PM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2013
14 posts
slowbalt's Avatar
slowbalt
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by _iliketodream View Post
My application was sent to Nebraska Service Center. I heard they are really bad. I applied late and I am not hopeful. They received my application on December 2nd and I haven't received my biometrics appointment yet. My card expires Feb 27th and I am afraid that I will lose my job because of that.
Mine expires the same date as yours. They got my package on November 12th and bio was on December 10th. Still waiting for an update on my case.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
slowbalt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to slowbalt
Find all posts by slowbalt
#49
12-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Member
Joined in Dec 2014
46 posts
_iliketodream
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbalt View Post
Mine expires the same date as yours. They got my package on November 12th and bio was on December 10th. Still waiting for an update on my case.
They got my package on December 2nd and they still haven't sent me my biometrics appointment yet. Should I be worried? I called and they said it hasn't been 30 days so they can't do anything yet.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
_iliketodream
View Public Profile
Send a private message to _iliketodream
Find all posts by _iliketodream
#50
01-01-2015, 02:43 AM
Junior Member
Joined in Feb 2013
14 posts
slowbalt's Avatar
slowbalt
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by _iliketodream View Post
They got my package on December 2nd and they still haven't sent me my biometrics appointment yet. Should I be worried? I called and they said it hasn't been 30 days so they can't do anything yet.
Well I got my bio letter like 20 days after they got my package so yours it's a little late by now. But you gotta remember it's the holidays as well. I'm worried though, got called into HR this morning and they asked if I was going to be able to get a new permit, I didn't know what to tell them. But be hopeful man and good luck there's nothing much we can do but wait.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
slowbalt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to slowbalt
Find all posts by slowbalt
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 15
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.