• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

Biometrics Code 5

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
#1
04-25-2018, 03:33 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2016
33 posts
onemoretime16
0 AP
Back ground: third time applying for DACA . Went for my bio app today and was surprised when they only took my right hand four prints. I asked the technician why it had changed since both of my prior times I had both hands and each fingerprint taken. She said my letter said code 5 and that is all she could take
Has this happened to anyone?

I’ve reaseatch and all I could see is that a code 2 is usually required when applying for green cards, work permits, etc. I am a little scared bc I expire in Aug.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
onemoretime16
View Public Profile
Send a private message to onemoretime16
Find all posts by onemoretime16
#2
04-25-2018, 03:39 PM
Member
Joined in Sep 2017
57 posts
ADVA76's Avatar
ADVA76
0 AP
Aren't the people at the BIO locations sub-contracted by USCIS? They don't care and you should instead call USCIS
__________________
Initial Application : August 3rd, 2017
Bio Appointment : September 7th, 2017
1st Approval : April 16th, 2018
Service Center : IOE
Location : California
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
ADVA76
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ADVA76
Find all posts by ADVA76
#3
04-25-2018, 03:42 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2017
684 posts
trac3rt's Avatar
trac3rt
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemoretime16 View Post
Back ground: third time applying for DACA . Went for my bio app today and was surprised when they only took my right hand four prints. I asked the technician why it had changed since both of my prior times I had both hands and each fingerprint taken. She said my letter said code 5 and that is all she could take
Has this happened to anyone?

I’ve reaseatch and all I could see is that a code 2 is usually required when applying for green cards, work permits, etc. I am a little scared bc I expire in Aug.
Don't worry, this has been the norm for all new renewals.

My appointment document also said Code 5 and my DACA got approved this week.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
trac3rt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to trac3rt
Find all posts by trac3rt
#4
04-25-2018, 03:44 PM
Member
Joined in Aug 2016
33 posts
onemoretime16
0 AP
I forgot to mention that as soon as I got out I called USCIS. My app was received April 3rd, so all they told me to do was wait or to make an infopass appointment to check my status but they said their system showed everything was fine and couldn’t see anything other than my bomeyrocs letter was sent to me.he said I could try to way for another letter in case they request my biometrics again. I’m desperate bc I don’t want to get delayed. I tried making an infopass appointment but there’s no openings in my area. I’m in houston Texas
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
onemoretime16
View Public Profile
Send a private message to onemoretime16
Find all posts by onemoretime16
#5
04-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jun 2017
684 posts
trac3rt's Avatar
trac3rt
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemoretime16 View Post
I forgot to mention that as soon as I got out I called USCIS. My app was received April 3rd, so all they told me to do was wait or to make an infopass appointment to check my status but they said their system showed everything was fine and couldn’t see anything other than my bomeyrocs letter was sent to me.he said I could try to way for another letter in case they request my biometrics again. I’m desperate bc I don’t want to get delayed. I tried making an infopass appointment but there’s no openings in my area. I’m in houston Texas
Dude, you need to chill. It is all good!

Everyone renewing this year is getting the "Code 5" in their appt document and they have not encountered any issues.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
trac3rt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to trac3rt
Find all posts by trac3rt
#6
04-25-2018, 05:43 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Jan 2017
4,996 posts
libertarian1776's Avatar
libertarian1776
0 AP
what is a code 5?
__________________
initial DACA: 6/2012
2nd renewal: 9/2014
3rd renewal: 11/2016
4th renewal: 11/2018
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
libertarian1776
View Public Profile
Send a private message to libertarian1776
Find all posts by libertarian1776
#7
04-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
Joined in May 2016
4,866 posts
DogJuiceMan's Avatar
DogJuiceMan
0 AP
I got approved with this 4th renewal now. I have the fancy new EAD.
__________________
Feel incredibly lucky and fortunate to have had DACA and to live in the US. Somtimes, I sit here and think about my incredible fortune.
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
DogJuiceMan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DogJuiceMan
Find all posts by DogJuiceMan


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.