• Home
  • Today
  • Advocacy
  • Forum
Donate
  • login
  • register
Home

They need you!

Forum links

  • Recent changes
  • Member list
  • Search
  • Register
Search Forums
 
Advanced Search
Go to Page...

Resources

  • Do I qualify?
  • In-state tuition
  • FAQ
  • Ways to legalize
  • Feedback
  • Contact us

Join our list

National calendar of events

«  

September

  »
S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
Sync with this calendar
DAP Forums > DREAM Act > The Lounge

The Dreaded One Year Club - Page 2

  • View
  • Post new reply
  • Thread tools
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 12
  • 22
  • next ›
  • last »
#11
08-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Senior Member
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Peppers View Post
They wrote an article about the long wait times at the Miami Herald:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/1...rustrates.html
I actually read that article a few days ago too lol
__________________
SENT: 8/15/2012 RECEIVED: 8/17/2012 (Nebraska)
BIOMETRICS: 09/13/2012 APPROVAL: 02/25/2014! 18+ months and FINALLY APPROVED
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Michy326
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michy326
Find all posts by Michy326
#12
08-16-2013, 11:34 AM
Senior Member
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith View Post
If i was you, i would be emailing the director, every 3 days, lol
I would but I emailed twice and got the same reply already. I don't want them to get annoyed ya know
__________________
SENT: 8/15/2012 RECEIVED: 8/17/2012 (Nebraska)
BIOMETRICS: 09/13/2012 APPROVAL: 02/25/2014! 18+ months and FINALLY APPROVED
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Michy326
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michy326
Find all posts by Michy326
#13
08-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Senior Member
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEPT 06 View Post
I e-mailed Director last week and I got transfered this week. I don't know that's good or bad??
I'm waiting gonna be 1 yr in 2 more weeks.
Hopefully that's a good thing! At least they're doing something with your case, even if it's just a transfer
__________________
SENT: 8/15/2012 RECEIVED: 8/17/2012 (Nebraska)
BIOMETRICS: 09/13/2012 APPROVAL: 02/25/2014! 18+ months and FINALLY APPROVED
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Michy326
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michy326
Find all posts by Michy326
#14
08-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2013
154 posts
LifeS_b
0 AP
What email do i use for emailing the USCIS director? I can't find anything..any help would be appreciated. Thank you
__________________
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
LifeS_b
View Public Profile
Send a private message to LifeS_b
Find all posts by LifeS_b
#15
08-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Senior Member
From Fort Lauderdale
Joined in Oct 2012
259 posts
Michy326
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeS_b View Post
What email do i use for emailing the USCIS director? I can't find anything..any help would be appreciated. Thank you
This is the directors email: [email protected]
This is the guy they transfer your email to after sending it the the director: [email protected]
When I sent my emails I sent it to both of them.
__________________
SENT: 8/15/2012 RECEIVED: 8/17/2012 (Nebraska)
BIOMETRICS: 09/13/2012 APPROVAL: 02/25/2014! 18+ months and FINALLY APPROVED
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
Michy326
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Michy326
Find all posts by Michy326
#16
08-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
1,243 posts
AlexanderMQ's Avatar
AlexanderMQ
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michy326 View Post
This is the directors email: [email protected]
This is the guy they transfer your email to after sending it the the director: [email protected]
When I sent my emails I sent it to both of them.
I just emailed both of them.
__________________
Initial DACA Applicant-Date delivered: 9/04/2014 (Nebraska Service Center) Biometric Walk-In: 9/26/2014 Case transferred to (California Service Center): 10/?/2014
I-821D (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!)/I-765 (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!) Approval Letters received (12/23/2014) EAD Card received (12/29/2014)
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
AlexanderMQ
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AlexanderMQ
Find all posts by AlexanderMQ
#17
08-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Oct 2012
2,561 posts
butterflynans
0 AP
Hot damn, hopefully you don't reach the year . I honestly feel your pains. Now imagine the ones hoping for CIR to even have a chance for this upcoming months... Daaaamn...
__________________
Hoping for CIR
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
butterflynans
View Public Profile
Send a private message to butterflynans
Find all posts by butterflynans
#18
08-17-2013, 02:41 AM
Senior Member
Joined in Mar 2013
154 posts
LifeS_b
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michy326 View Post
This is the directors email: [email protected]
This is the guy they transfer your email to after sending it the the director: [email protected]
When I sent my emails I sent it to both of them.
Thanks for the emails.
__________________
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
LifeS_b
View Public Profile
Send a private message to LifeS_b
Find all posts by LifeS_b
#19
08-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Senior Member
Joined in Nov 2012
1,243 posts
AlexanderMQ's Avatar
AlexanderMQ
0 AP
made a infopass appointment for Tuesday. Hopefully get some better news.
__________________
Initial DACA Applicant-Date delivered: 9/04/2014 (Nebraska Service Center) Biometric Walk-In: 9/26/2014 Case transferred to (California Service Center): 10/?/2014
I-821D (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!)/I-765 (12/18/2014 APPROVED!!!) Approval Letters received (12/23/2014) EAD Card received (12/29/2014)
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
AlexanderMQ
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AlexanderMQ
Find all posts by AlexanderMQ
#20
08-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Senior Member
From Fort Worth, Texas
Joined in Dec 2008
904 posts
john_smith's Avatar
john_smith
0 AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderMQ View Post
made a infopass appointment for Tuesday. Hopefully get some better news.
Good luck!. I am rooting for ya
__________________
`
Daca.Us, a site for dreamers like you and me:


Daca.Us
  • Reply With Quote
Post your reply or quote more messages.
john_smith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john_smith
Find all posts by john_smith
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 12
  • 22
  • next ›
  • last »


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Contact Us - DREAM Act Portal - Archive - Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.